Saturday, February 27, 2010

"Rollerblading Down Provo Canyon"

Friday was a beautiful day with a high of 55 degrees and the sun was calling out my name... The moment I got off work I went home to go get changed so I can go rollerblading... So friends of mine told me of a trail that had smooth pavement and it was right near Provo Canyon... Rollerblading you cans see the beautiful mountain still cover with snow on the left and on your right you can see the Provo river that goes through the city... Joanne my friend came along with me and we had a blast talking and skating down the trail and up the trial... Its times like these that I miss California's weather... where you can go rollerblading all year round... After are little rollerblading session we later ate at this mexican place and then we went to my place to watch a movie... We tried renting a movie at a redbox but they didn't have anything good so we ended up watching 27 dresses a movie I already own.... Then we called it a night and Joanne went home and I went to bed...

2 comments:

  1. I miss watching you rollerblade!! Those are the moments to seize! Just go for it :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww really??? Yeah I'm totally gonna get to it once the weather gets better... love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails