Saturday, February 20, 2010

Moments before Garett Deployed to Afghanistan

February 12 was the day I wasn't ready for.... It was the day that my husband Garett would deploy to Afghanistan. That day my emotions just went bonkers... I was trying so hard to keep it all together and for a while I was in denial that he was leaving... I wanted to enjoy every moment I had with him but I felt like he was slowly leaving me inwhich I didn't want to let him go... I love My husband Garett Andrew Gebhart and I miss him so much! I'm so proud of him and what he is doing for all of us... He is always on my mind and I will always carry him in my heart.
Matt Carver, Erik Hallman and My husband Garett

Garett and I
You can tell I was already crying by my puffy eyes and swollen face....
I tried so hard to keep it all together that day!!!

Garett and the higher commanding officers of his platoon

2 comments:

  1. I know its hard sis. But you can get through this. You know what is weird though...Richard deployed March 12th and Garett February 12th. Be strong k HOOAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I will do my bestest!!! Hooah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails