Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mama Gebhart's Surprise Birthday Party 2009

So I know this happened last year but I'm still playing catch up on all the updates to my blog... This is how it started I was back in Utah and I received a text from Garett telling me.. what do we want to do for mom. I thought about it at work and I told him about some of my ideas.. So we end up making her a surprise birthday party... Her birthday is on christmas so it was kinda of difficult to get people to come because of the Holidays but most of the family was there with the exception of my father-in-law since he had to work that day... We really wish he was there to celebrate this wonderful day with the rest of the family. So this is how it went down... Johanna took mama out while the rest of us girls did the decorating and cooking... Then I sent Garett to buy the cake and to have it decorated but since they couldn't have it decorated... I tried decorating it and had Garett write the rest on the cake.....

Mother and Son
Mama Gebhart and a friend of hers
Garett and Johanna

Johanna and I
Garett and I
Garett and my mother-in-law

Jennifer and Mama Gehhart
Krysta and Grandma
Stuart and his wife Tiffany


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails