Saturday, February 20, 2010

"Bowling with the Gebharts" Dec. 2009

I know I keep on writing about things that happened last year but I just wanna catch up to the now... so here is a brief summary... We wanted to do something fun all together so we decided to go bowling... I must say we had a great time!!!

Johanna, krysta and Garett

My in laws

A kiss for good luck!
Garett my love was bowling pretty good... He got a few strikes , aww yeah!! And so did I, although I was nervous when Garett would watch me bowl.. Whenever he would watch me I did horrible then the moments he would turn around I would get strikes.. funny huh, I was just nervous with him watching me... Which reminds me of a funny story about when I was in Nashville with him and he wanted to watch me spit... I would spit alright but I didn't want him to see me do it since its not too lady like... lol... I'm a runner, of course I spit... lol... Oh how I miss my husband... I love you so much Garett!!!


2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails