Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Jocelyn's Birthday Visit

If you read my last entry you would have noticed that I'm trying to catch up .... I'm guilty of procrastinating and I left a few memories out that I should of recorded on here earlier... say two months earlier... Any-who this is were I left off...

December 4th to the 8th of 2009

Since I was gonna spend Christmas with Garett's family... I thought it would be a great idea to go to Cali and spend Jocelyn's birthday and an early Christmas with my family. I was really excited to see my family the only thing I wasn't looking forward to was the 12 hour drive there and 12 hours back... So here are a few pictures of my stay in California...



Grandpa and Jocelyn...





Jocelyn was turning two! It was cute cause she couldn't stop mentioning the number two... Even through are little video making.... lol..










2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! Jocelyn is so stinkin cute!!! Not that I'm biased in any way. LOL.

    Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of Course Jocelyn is way cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails