Thursday, February 18, 2010

"Gebhart family photos" Dec.2009



So when I went to go visit Garett's family we had a family shoot. We took so many pictures, it was fun... But let me introduce you to them by name... Rachel the cute gal in the teal vest and next to her is my father-in-law... Then its Kevin, my mother-in-law, Jennifer, Krysta, Keith (Johann's husband), Johanna, Thomas, Stuart, Tiffiany(Stuart's wife), Carter, Garett jr and I...I have been so blessed to marry into such a wonderful family. I love them so much!
I'm so grateful for each one of them... I'm also grateful for my own family... Here are a couple of more photos we took that day...
Then in the next picture you can see Garett and I... The newlyweds... lol.. Then you see Johanna and her family,"The Dyers"... next you see Stuart and his newly family... These are just some of the pictures we took since we took so many... I wish I would of had more time to fix myself up but since we were in a rush for church that day, I didn't get a chance





















2 comments:

  1. What a big family! That must be wonderful :) I'm glad you married into a nice family. Good pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails