Saturday, February 20, 2010

Giana's babyshower


So its been a whole week since Garett deployed and I've been trying to keep myself busy to try to make time fly faster but for some reason it doesn't fly as fast as I would like it to be...


Anywho my friend Christina invited me to go with her to Giana's baby shower so I went... It was pretty fun to just chat with gals and play these cute games... of course we played the game, don't cross your legs... in which if they saw you crossing your legs they would take a pin away from you and the one with the most pins would win... I really didn't care too much for that game... The game that I thought was funny was name that chocolate diaper... So they melted a number of candy bars in different diapers and you had to guess which chocolate bar was melted in each diaper... It was hilarious to see people smell and even try what was in the diapers... Here are a few pictures of the event...

Those were Milk duds in that pamper
That diaper had butterfinger I believe....



2 comments:

  1. LOL! That's gross huh! But funny :D Hopefully I'm well enough to go to Sonia's :( Soon it will be your shower Cindy! heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... I hope you feel better too! love ya sissy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails