Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"Visit to the Orthodontist"

So today was an okay day... I like going to my orthodontist but I hate that I have to go during my 30 min lunch break from work... Those days I usually don't eat lunch and if I do I scraf it down so I don't get late to work. They are only open from Monday to Thursday from 8am to 4pm... I work from 8am to 5:30pm Mondays to Thursdays and on Fridays I get off at 1:30pm... So you can imagine why I have my appointments during my lunch break... I don't like taking time off work unless I have to ... But while my appointment today I asked my orthodontist when does he think I should have them off and he said maybe in October... I was like man why can't it be August??? So I'm hoping that I get them off sooner... I was looking at how much I have left to pay and it seems as though it has gone down.. I'm so happy to see it go down although I'm behind a few months payments... I'm trying to get it current though...

1 comment:

  1. yeah I hear you sis. I hate being in any debt to anyone! But soon you will have it paid off wink wink ;) love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails