Sunday, April 18, 2010

"Hamburgers, anyone???"

So I work at a bank and we get to meet a lot of the managers that bank with us... The managers are generally really nice and usually give us discounts when we visit their store or restaurant... It was one saturday afternoon that my friend Joannie and I decided to check out this burger joint called "Fuddruckers". Growing up in California I never heard of this place but my lds friends use to always tell me that if I'm in utah I gotta try their burgers... So much rant and rave about this place that I wanted to finally check it out for myself.. So we went and said hi to the manger and ordered our food... I must say the burgers are really good but kind of a little hard to digest at least for me... heehehee!!! I usually can't have such grease foods or else I have a problem digesting it and then my tummy hurts... :-( So I try to stay away from foods that are extremely greasy. Then my tummy will be happier with me... ;-)
Joanne aka Joannie and I waiting for our food

2 comments:

  1. I love Fudruckers! I had my first in Norfolk, VA. But I agree its heavy on the stomach ;) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew you ate there before... Miss ya sissy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails