Monday, April 19, 2010

"What a deal!!!"

I was in the mall the other day and I noticed a store called think ink and when I looked at the prices I was super excited!!! I had ran out of ink cartridges and when I looked around I saw that each cartridge was around $40.00 each... wow thats 's 80 bucks for two... So when I saw the prices to refill the cartridges I was super happy... Thanks to think ink!!! In total to refill both cartridges it was $24. dollars what a steal of a deal!!! They even sell cartridges and fix them to for half the price!!! This totally made my day so now I can continue making cards and printing out pictures!!! If your interested in refilling or purchasing cartridges check out this website http://www.islandinkjet.com or if you live in utah its located in Orem's university mall or in American Fork next to the Smith's store... If you can also call them too if you have any questions the Orem number is 801-229-1465 and they're located near the food court at the University Mall... Need I say more.... No more purchasing expensive cartridges for me.... Hope this info is useful to those of you that wanna save money on ink cartridges...

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails