Sunday, April 25, 2010

"last slumber party"

So after the tulip festival we decided to have a little slumber party... We made some fresh strawberry virgin daquiries meaning "NO ALCOHOL!" We both don't drink Alcoholic beverages due to our religious beliefs... Any who we had Doritos our strawberry drinks and a good movie to watch...
process of making them
Marci's drink
My drink with the strawberries sliced so I can eat them... mmm way delicious!!!
Marci slept on the couch and I slept in the mattress next to her... Just like old times...
I know I look crappy but hey it was late
Me right before we put the movie on....

So the reason why this will be our last slumber party is because I'm married and Marci is gonna get married in May... When my husband called me he was so funny!!! He said how old are you now??? Then he said honey just to let you know when I get home we are not having slumber parties at our house... It will just be me and you and nobody else.... I giggled and said of course baby... Don't you worry it will be just me and you ;-) I love you Garett Andrew Gebhart and I miss you so much !!! Stay Safe my dear husband!!!

2 comments:

  1. How funny! I was laughing when I read about the no more slumber parties! LOL. Trust me that Richard told me the same thang! Hahahaha. Looked like a lot of fun! I miss having times like these again! I miss you!! Love the new background!! muah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks nanny!!! you're de bestest!!! Miss you and love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails