Friday, April 30, 2010

"Beautiful Surprise"

So it was one awful Wednesday at work... The systems were down and we had a bunch of stuff to do...I work at a bank and so our job depends on computers to run transactions ... We had to give out handwritten receipts and then once the systems were up we would run all the transactions we did... The systems were down until one in the afternoon... which was forever for our systems for being down... I couldn't believe how awful the day was going... It was raining with some slushy snow along with it... Then during my 3o min lunch I drove over to the post office to ship off some surprise packages for my husband.. Then all of a sudden when I was paying to ship off the packages my phone rings and its my husbands.. I didn't want to tell him that I was surprising him and shipping 3 packages but anyone who knows me, knows I can't lie for crap... So I had to tell him I was shipping him packages... Yeah I know I suck at telling lies and keeping things from him...lol!!! So after that I go back to work and when I do I see these beautiful Flowers on my desk... I was so surprised and touched by them that I just wanted to cry cause I really wasn't expecting Garett to send me flowers.... I wish he was there when I got them so I could hug him and give him kisses...
I felt so special and so loved...
I don't think I will ever forget this jester of love... I miss him so much and I wish he was here with me... But I know duty calls and I'm so excited for him to come for his R&R.... I love you So much Garett Andrew Gebhart jr. !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails