Friday, April 30, 2010

"Getting back into shape"

So time is ticking and I feel so bad because I haven't gone to the gym since December..I also feel like I've gained weight and thats the last thing I want especially since my husband is coming home for his R&R soon. Well I started going back to the gym since last week so I've made it a week. Hooray!! That the first step in the right direction.. Now once May starts I will implement a better diet... I'm gonna keep a eating journal along with counting my calories... I'm not gonna be so hard on myself on the whole Calorie thing but I am gonna try to stay below 1200 Calories since that's what my body normally burns on it own... I'm gonna substitute all the bad junky foods for all the good foods but I'm only gonna grant myself 2 free days of the month to eat whatever I want, if I do well... If I slack off then I wont grant myself those 2 days... Also when Garett comes for his R&R the diet is off at least for those two weeks... lol ;-) Hopefully I'll beable to look good and feel better by the time Garett comes back from Deployment... Wish me luck on my journey to get back into shape..

1 comment:

  1. You will do fine! You are not fat sis! You are doing great so far :) Take a gander at the clock! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails