Sunday, April 18, 2010

"Sending some love to my Soldier"

One of the ways I show my husband that I love him is by sending him packages.... I miss him and love him so so so much!!! I usually ask him what he needs and then I add some goodies and little surprises that I know he'll love!!! I'm a woman on a budget so I do the best I can with the funds I have but I make these packages with lots of love... I wish I was rich so I could send him packages everyday but what can I do?? these packages can get a little pricy... But all that matters to me is that he's happy and I wish I could see his smile when he receives them.... I wish these flat rate boxes were bigger and that the post office would give us military families free shipping since they are fighting for us... I wonder if I was living on base if the post office there would be cheaper to send packages to our soldiers... I guess I'll find out when I move there sometime... I get all excited to put these packages together because I could just imagine the face on my husband... Hopefully he'll say "aww yeah!!!, My wife is the best!!!" I hope I can make his days a little brighter during those hard days of deployment...
I try to think of the weather and things that he might like to munch on... I always think if I were Garett what would I want and then I buy all the goodies... I try to make it some what healthy because he needs all the nutrients he can get... I know they go out on missions and stuff so I try to send him snacks that he can pack with him.... These boxes are pretty deep so you can't actually see all the things I packed up all in there... I try to use all the space I can for theses packages... Heehehee !!!

2 comments:

  1. Good job military wifey! lol. Sending them packages is the greatest joy. Keep it up kiddo you got it under control :) He is very lucky to have you as his wife!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks sis!!! I love you too!!! I hope I'm a great wife... At least I'm trying my hardest to be the best wife I can be...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails