Sunday, April 25, 2010

"Tulip Festival"

So it was my birthday on Friday but it was raining so that ruined my bday.. But the Next day was Saturday and it was a beautiful day so I decided to celebrate my birthday better on that day. A group of friends were gonna come but at the last minute they canceled so it just ended up being Marci and I that attended this lovely festival... Tulips are my favorite flower and I was so stoked about this festival... They had tulips everywhere along with booths of food and things to buy they also had some Dutch music played by a local band... The day we went was dutch day. Marci and I had a blast!!! I wish my husband was here with me so he could see all the beautiful creations of the Lord...
My old Roommate and One of my good friends Marci
Me and a hat I wanted to buy but I wasn't gonna spend $48 dollars for... Too pricy!!! Way Cute hat thou!
People that were dressed up for dutch days
I took a picture of some wooden shoes... It reminds me of what Garett's and my shoes look like right next to each other... Lol



I took way more pics of tulips but I couldn't post them all up since I took 65 pictures... I hope you enjoyed the nice flowers....

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are absolutely beautiful!! Oh my gato! Are you sure we have the same camera?? Oh and By the way that hat looked marvelous on you my gova-ner! I love tulips too! I like the same things you do every day!! ( Nachooooo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. you crack me up nanny!!! love you and miss ya!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails