Friday, March 26, 2010

"Celebrating at Chili's "

So today was my friend Christina's birthday so we decided to go out to eat for her birthday... She wanted to go to Chili's so we went... The new menu was very good.. I like Chili's more now then before... I was so hungry that day I was surprised at how much I ate... I had the trio fajita which had shrimps, steak, chicken, rice, black beans, flour torillas and the cream... Not to mention I also had dessert... Dang I ate like I never ate before... lol... I figured since I don't eat out all the time, to make the best out of my outing....
The birthday Girl and I !!! The big "26!"
Rachell and her friend freddy later showed up and we had a good time talking and catching up...

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Christina!! So glad to hear you had such a great time Sis. You all look so nice. love you!

    Get your grub on :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks sissy!!! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails