Saturday, March 20, 2010

"Alice and Wonderland 3D"

So these pictures were taken off my phone so thats why they are smaller... My good friend Joanne and I decide to go eat out and watch a movie... I don't do this often but I decided to treat myself out since I haven't really done this in a long time... We were originally gonna go to the dollar theater but they sold out of tickets of the movie we wanted to watch so instead we went and saw Alice and wonderland... In my opinion it was better than I thought the movie was gonna be... We didn't know it was 3d until we actually bought the tickets... So these are pictures of us with our 3d glasses... lol...

2 comments:

  1. 3D movies are pretty cool huh? I liked them a lot more than I thought. So glad you went out sissy. You deserve to treat yourself here and there. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too !!! I miss ya Nanny!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails