Friday, March 19, 2010

"PBS Telethon"

As part of Wells Fargo's volunteer program, I signed up to answer phones for the KUED also know as Pbs television station to help them raise money... It was so much fun!!! At first I was very nervous to be on t.v. but then I started to feel more comfortable and things went smoothly... I meet these two cool kids, Ben and Jon.... All the other volunteers were all in there clicks and didn't really talk to me much, except for the other Wells Fargo members. These pictures are of the station and where they broadcast the telethon... I look at these pictures and I still can't believe I was on t.v. Hope you enjoy the pictures...
We were know as the multi-cultural crew.... lol ... Jon from Korea, Ben fro Jamaica and me the latin one....
Here's us in action.... lol!!!
We even got to see the equipment they use and had a tour of the whole television station... Way cool!!! I would definitely do this again if I get the chance... Too bad they only do these telethons 3 times a year... I was lucky enough to be apart of one... I wish my honey was here with me... I bet he would have had a blast as well...

2 comments:

  1. That is waaaaaay cool! I'm so proud of you :) I know your hubby would of been proud also. When do you ever get a chance to do that? Once in a lifetime! love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks sissy!!! love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails