Thursday, March 29, 2012

"Colorado Sledding with the Family" Dec. 2011






So after opening gift Christmas day we decided to go sledding down theses bunny slops in a park close to my in-law's house. With me being pregnant I didn't do too much sledding.. I mostly watched as they would go down....




Garett, Thomas, Kevin and Papa posing for the picture before all the fun begins...








Krysta and Garett were one of the first ones to go down the bunny hills...









Garett convinced me of going down the bunny hill with him... It was so much fun... I wanted to go more but I was just worried of getting hurt with me being pregnant and all... But Garett did a good job at making sure we didn't tip over or rolled down...










Garett held me tight to make sure we were safe... Baby and I...










I know I look huge but you got to remember I was all layered up and plus I'm pregnant here about 13 or 14 weeks.. We had a great time playing in the snow :-)

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails