Thursday, March 29, 2012

"First baby bump Picture"

So I guess I've been horrible at taking pictures of my baby bump... But this was the first one I took.. I was about 11 weeks going on 12 weeks... I still was able to wear my regular clothes... and morning sickness left me losing my job and staying at home since I couldn't stop throwing up. On average I was throwing up like 6 to 8 times daily and sometimes even more... I had lost 2 lbs and the doctor prescribed me some medicine so I could at least hold down some food. The pills didn't stop the whole throwing up but it did minimized the times I threw up. which was some kind of relief. I also had this nasty taste in my mouth that left every food undesirable. I was told to stop taking my prenatal vitamins and take two flintstone vitamins instead and that solved the problem.. I was told by the doctor that I have a very sensitive stomach and thats why I needed to change my vitamins. Who knew this would all happen in just a matter of weeks... lol...

3 comments:

  1. Awww those are the beauties of pregnancy! Not really but you held up well sis. Proud of you!! That's just the beginning of it! ;) But it will all be worth it at the end. I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh and I LOVE your first baby bump pic!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails