Thursday, March 29, 2012

Catching up with some of our Good friends/ Oct 2011


So my husband had a four day weekend off from work and we decided to go and visit our friends, Kia and Erik Hallman in Memphis. Which is about a four hour drive from where we live...

I was so excited to go, since I haven't seen Kia in such a long time. Our first night there we decided to eat out at the famous Red Lobster. By the way I love their coconut shrimp with their piƱa-colada dipping sauce, mmm...








To the Left is our friends Erik and Kia Hallman















Then there is us gals, Kia and I :-)














The best of friends and battle buddies Garett and Erik... This is a kind of overly friendly shot of them, lol.. but what can you say they spent a year fighting a war together. :-)







Then you have us... Garett and I :-) Excited to be able to leave the military town we live in and go and have fun... These were some great memories, I have to say...

1 comment:

  1. Awww its always nice to see friends!! I will have to remember that if I ever go to Red Lobster.....;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails