Thursday, March 29, 2012

"End of Oct early Nov. 2011 the big surprise"




So it had to be a few days after I had missed my period but I didn't want to tell Garett cause I wanted to make sure before I told him what I was thinking about. All I knew was that I was feeling very tired and sick.

My friend Sammie and I both were in the same boat thinking the same thing... Could it be that I'm pregnant... So right before I took the test I had prayed and told my father in heaven that I would be happy with whatever the result would be... To my surprise it was positive. I really couldn't believe my eyes.. Because of my previous miscarriage I was very nervous and worried to get my hopes up. Time had passed and I took maybe like 5 pregnancy tests, then I told my husband Garett and he was in shock as well. We decided we were not gonna get our hopes up until we had seen the doctor. I was already about say 8 weeks before I saw the doctor and they confirmed that I was pregnant. We had set up our appointment for our first ultra sound at 11 weeks and these are the pictures from that ultra sound. Tears rolled downed my eyes when I first heard the baby's heart beat and not to mention to see the baby move although I couldn't feel it yet.

Garett my husband was so excited and in aww... He looked at me with the biggest smile and an amazed look in his eyes... He told the doctor, " Can u give me more pics, I want to carry one with me everywhere I go"... Then he put one in his hat and I dropped him off back at work...

He had told me he showed all the guys at work and that they were happy for us. He ended up keeping one picture and placed it at work.

I felt so blessed to know that this little baby was gonna stay with us and not leave us...


3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to an auntie!! Congratulations lil momma!! Congrats to the both of you. We can't wait to see baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis.. I'm sure she can't wait to meet you too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! You are going to make an incredible Mother! I'm so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails