Thursday, March 29, 2012

"The Big Game" Steelers vs. The 49ners Dec. 2011

So My in-laws favorite team is the Steelers and Our favorite team is the 49ners.. We arrived the day before so we could see our teams play each other... This was the second day of our xmas break trip...It was an intense game and my father in law had set a wager for the bet... The winner gets to pick where ever he wants to have dinner and the loser pays... I kinda didn't think it was a good idea to bet but that was all between my husband and his dad...
My husband and I wearing the 49ners colors
My sister in law Rachel and I decided to show are team spirit by painting our faces.. lol, funny huh... yeah it was so hard to cheer for my team without feeling bad for my father-in-law's team... We still cheered though although it was a more indoor voice cheer... The game ended and the the 49ners won the game... Hooray for us and our 49ners!!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails