Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cultural Festival October 2011



So I know its been forever since I last wrote. But I thought I would get back to my blogging. Now I have more time since I spend most of my day at home.

So starting with this entry I'm just gonna do a brief update to get me caught up to the current stuff... :-)

This picture was taken by my husband Garett when we went to the cultural festival in Nashville, TN. Its has been months that I've been waiting for something fun to do that is free. I usually check the community events to see what fun free things there is to do. And to my surprise this was just what I was looking for.

There were tons of booths set up by all these different groups that were from different countries. We saw different cultural dances and ate foods from different countries.. We also bought these sweet hats made from lama wool... We walked and learned about the different traditions of all the countries that were there... This little trip made me want to travel so bad, but some day will be able to travel the world... Sorry I didn't take more pictures, I think my camera's battery was dying...

2 comments:

  1. Cute picture! Loving the skinny jeans or tights! lol.
    Someday sis.....we will get to see the world! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails