Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"15 weeks along" Jan 2012

So I haven't been doing so well keeping up with my blog but these are just updates till I get to the more recent stuff... :-) After our xmas break I decided to take some baby bump pics. I wasn't so good at this either because most of the time I felt sick. The doctor had to prescribe me some medication so that I would throw up less since I lost a few pounds. So you can imagine why I didn't take so many pictures, its hard to get all prettied up when you feel sick and so exhausted. Any who you are gonna see some weeks where I took the time to take some pics... In these pictures I am 15 weeks along. We still haven't found out the sex of the baby here yet.
Sorry if the lighting of the pics are kind of weird but the bathroom was the only place that had good enough lighting to take pictures at...

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails