Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"Boy or Girl!" Feb. 2012

So the time We have been waiting for. Due to my husband being in the army they were doing some night mission training and since he has soldiers underneath him he had to take charge and train them. We were so angry when they told him he couldn't go with me to my appointment to find out the sex of the baby. So what we did is I went alone and had the tech lady put the sex on the cd picture if it was a girl or boy. Then when Garett would come home we would look at the pictures and find out together. It was so hard to contain myself but I did it.
Garett later arrived home around 3am and he anxiously woke me and told me lets look at the pictures I want to know what we're having. So we were flipping through the many pictures and to our surprise we found out we're having a Girl. Yes, a girl!!! Garett was so shocked cause he thought we were gonna have a boy. I was happy to see that he was still very happy and excited that it was a girl even though he was looking forward to a boy. Then we went upstairs and went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Incredible! I'm sooo happy for you Cindy! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails