Saturday, October 3, 2009

"World Card-making Day"

It was two days ago that my sister Diana informed me that it was gonna be "World Card-making day". I was so excited to hear about this day and decided that it was this very day that I had to make some cards. So my sister and I decided to make cards together and skype while we were making the cards. It was so much fun being able to see each other make those cards and share ideas.
So I decided to make birthday cards.... One for Johanna my boyfriend's sister and one for my little brother Steven... From these pictures you can tell which card I sent to who... I don't have much money so I hope they like my humble little packages I sent them for their birthdays...
I decided on making the shoe theme for Johanna's card, because I know she's girlie and likes shoes... I must admit I love shoes too! Then I decided on making the rocker theme for my brother since he like to play guitar... At least he use to play a lot... I don't know if he still does. I like the little quote I put on his card... It reads " Music has charms to soothe a savage beast" funny, huh? I started to laugh when I read it and thought that was perfect for my dear brother... I hope he thinks its funny too....














I would like to thank my sister for taking sometime out of her busy schedule to make cards with me... And making this World Card making day a success!!!! I love you sissy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed making cards with you too sissy! I love you so much. It almost felt like you were here. I think your cards came out way cute. I love'em. Well snaps to us! Snap snap. :D lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails