Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Playing in the park with the Gebharts"

So we decided to go play and hang-out at the park with Garett's family. We had a blast.... His dad and sister went to walk back to the hotel while his mom and his brother played with us at the park. We played with a frisbee and then Garett was showing his brother some moves... I remember telling Garett we should just play with the leaves and he looked at me like if I was crazy...It was funny... His mom and I had a wonderful time talking and playing with the leaves.... Then we decided to takes some pictures so Garett's mom and I busted out our cameras...


I love taking pictures... although sometimes I don't take good ones of myself... For instance this blurry pic, I blinked and Garett looks like a hottie. He decided to get down to my height as a joke... He's so funny...


His mom is such a sweetheart.. She has a heart of gold! I wish I could be more like her.
I'm so thrilled that she accepted me as Garett's girlfriend. I was worried she wouldn't like me. I'm so glad that we bonded really well...
Garett is such a mama's boy and now I can see why... Who wouldn't want to have a mom like her. She's an amazing women.







































I love Garett so much!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors of the leaves! Beautiful Autmn :) YOU two look so cute together!! You took some great pictures! I would definitely love to see the picture of you two in a frame. ****Warm fuzzies *****

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails