Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"A Beautiful Sunday Afternoon"



So After church we bought some lunch and ate it at a park... They took this picture of us when we weren't ready.... Garett took us to this one place called nini's where they cook these massive burritos.. They were so yummy! I wish I had one to eat right now...
Yeah I don't know if you cans see the burrito but its near my water bottle... thats just to where I was able to eat... and believe me I ate as much as I could so I wouldn't have to throw it away. I miss have lunch with my love... :-(

Here's one of the pics I did a little editing too.. Antique style!






So Rachel and I start to take random pictures of us in the little shops in Durango... Way cool.. eh! She's such a sweetie...

Hats for the winter.. eh

1 comment:

  1. I love how you guys pop with these bright colors. BTW that color looks simply marvelous on you! Hehe. I love autumn pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails