Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"A stroll in the park"

After we had played a little in the park we decided to take a walk. It was beautiful to walk on these bridges and see the water flow through the river. It was also nice to chit-chat with Imelda (Garett's mom). We talked about a lot of things and I'm grateful for her great example to me. Garett tells me all the time that I remind him of his mom, which is a compliment to me....

I look at these pictures and I wish I could go back and live this again in slow motion. I miss Garett so much! And I love him immensely!









2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I love these pictures of you two. I think the very top one is my favorite. I want the best of the best pictures to me emailed! ASAP. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will email them as soon as I can... I know I've been lagging...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails