Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Our Road Trip to Durango, Colorado

It was 8:45 pm and I was driving up to Salt lake City to go and pick up my boyfriend Garett. I was super excited I got there early and later I find out that his plane was delayed so he didn't end up arriving to the airport till 11:45 ish. But once I saw him going down the stairs to meet me my heart was pounding like crazy! I was super happy to finally have him back in my arms.. Then we were on the road, headed to Durango. We made a couple of stops on our way there since we were both getting sleepy but we took turns driving there so that lightened the load from driving.

On our way there Garett was telling me about the stories behind these mountains and about the area. My baby is so smart... We also were able to talk about everything and thats what I love is that we can be open with each other. Looking at these pictures just brings these memories to life for me. I love Garett so much I just wish I could be with him all the time. I miss him so much!!!














This was a wonderful trip although we were heca of tired. I love spending time with my love, Garett. The only thing was that I wish my car wouldn't shake once it hits 70 mph... lol.. Anywho I had a great time... Once we arrived to Durango we met up with Garett's family... I finally met some of them... They're such an amazing family. I wish I was I part of their family already... I love them...

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a nice trip! Very nice scenery :) Well be glad that you had an amazing time with your soldier :)unforgetable memories!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails