Thursday, June 4, 2009

Eating out at Mimi's Cafe


Getting off from work  I got a text from Megan Singer and also my ex mission companion Sharon Freire to eat out with them. I was like heck yeah! Food and friends what a great combination, ehh...   So I started to get ready...  

If you know me you know I love eyeshadows! So I decided to put on three colors: sea green, pink and white. I use to wear make up all the time but now I go with a natural look once in a while. I just figure that wearing  too much make-up is just setting you up for more wrinkles in the future  and  I don't want that. Plus I've been working out a lot and make up just seems to run down your face so what's the point of piling it on. 

So  we all met up  at Mimi's Cafe,
it's not my favorite place to dine but we had a great time chatting
Behind me is Sharon then Emit Gill, Megan Singer and Joecy (Megan's friend)
 
They first started us off with bread. 
So there we go cutting into the bread and waiting for our food.
I looked at the menu and couldn't decide what I wanted to eat.
Until I found the Coconut Shrimp, "Aww Yeah!" 
Once our meal came Singer's brother and sister-in-law came. 
They are such a cute couple he's Navajo and she's from Venezuela.  Since Sharon and I were chatting away with Singer's family we didn't take anymore pictures after that. Plus we were enjoying our dinner. I must admit those Shrimps were yummy ! If I ever go back to mimi's cafe I know what to order now.  

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a really good time sis! I am so glad that you can hang out with old comps from the mission. That is wonderful! I miss our outings I must say :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails