Saturday, January 29, 2011

"The Process"

So I'm moving to Tennessee and I've been trying to prepare for this whole process for months. But I can't say I've moved across the country before. Lucky for me I have my in laws who have been so generous to help me. Although i've gotten everything packed and I can't help not to stress over the paper work for the army to pay us back. Its also very frustrating when everyone tells you different things. But I'm staying calm and looking forward to getting things ready for my husband to come home. I wish I can skip the whole moving and go straight to the homecoming of my husband. I miss him so much and I can't wait to finally feel his touch and hear his voice without static.

Well I can't sit here to write more since time is ticking and I gotta use all the sun light I can get... I'll write more later when I get the chance...

2 comments:

  1. I love the new look!! Especially your picture :) And the songs are classic. love them. My faves....Well take your time with the move. You don't want to leave anything behind! lol. Good luck it will be quite an adventure. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too!!! Sissy, Thanks for the advice, I'm scared I might leave something behind too... lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails