Thursday, June 24, 2010

"Jeeping through the Colorado Mountains"

Here we go!!!! So after the Garden of the God's we decided to drive around the mountains and see the great views... We had a blast jeeping in our Father-in-law's jeep along with the family... We stopped and went to different spots to take pics and stuff ...
us in the back seat having our own little fun and Jennifer jam'n out to her music and my father in law driving and giving us the tour....
"Say Cheese, baby!!!"
Garett was trying to tickle me or pinch me one of the two.... He also likes to bite me at times... lol My mother-in-law always says that he has worms ... lol.. This picture is funny cause Garett is trying to act all cool like if I'm the weirdo just laughing when he's over here trying to make me laugh...
My mother and Father in laws... also Jennifer in the background taking a picture
Some of the Gebhart brothers....
Garett and his younger brother Thomas
Us
Mother and son....
I love this picture... I love the relationship my husband has with his mom, it makes me so happy to see how much he loves his mother...

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures were funny. Those are the best when the fun is captured on camera! Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!! I wish we took more pictures where we're messing around... I miss him and love him so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails