Thursday, June 24, 2010

"hanging at the in-laws"

So we were waiting around to do something and so my honey was trying to figure out how to do something on his mac. I thought while we were waiting around I would take out my camera and take pictures... Garett didn't really want to take them but I took them anyways.... lol
Garett jr. and I
Thomas and Garett jr.
Rachel and Jennifer
Us
Garett was trying to be silly and made that face the only thing is that he wasn't even looking at the camera... lol... I love you baby and miss you a ton!!!

2 comments:

  1. you always shine like a star sis! Too bad he doesn't like to take pictures! Tell him he looks better when he smiles than we doesn't look at the camera! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks sissy!!! I'll let him know... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails