Thursday, June 24, 2010

"Garden of the Gods"

We decided to go to the Garden of the Gods which is very beautiful... We didn't stay there too long since it started to rain while we were there. But here are some pictures of our quick look around....We had such a wonderful time...

Garett acting all funny, Rachel in the pink and Kevin in the gray shirt
Us
Rachel, Garett pointing out where he could climb, Thomas massaging Kevin's back, Brittney Kevin's girlfriend and my mother in law in the orange shirt.....
Rachel and my honey
My mother-in-law and I waiting for the monkeys to climb down the big rocks.... lol
Thomas showing my husband some brotherly love..... lol

3 comments:

  1. you look so beautiful in the top picture! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Marci! You look and are beautiful!!Muah! Look you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks Girls!!! I love you both very much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails