Friday, September 18, 2009

Trip to Fort Campbell

So this was a quick trip to go and see my boyfriend Garett. Garett is in the Army and he's active duty so he lives on base. Right now he's stationed in Fort Campbel which half of it is in Kentucky and the other half of the base is in Tennessee. I arrived on Friday night and had to leave Sunday evening so I didn't have as much time as I wanted. These pictures were taken on a Saturday afternoon and just to let you know my boyfriend hates taking pictures. I tried to take some pictures of him but he was acting like a punk and erased them. So here are just a few of the pictures I was able to take.
Here's me driving the rental car that caused us to waste some time trying to jump start it! What a great experience! Now I know how Garett would act in a situation like this. In which I think he handled the situation pretty good. It was funny cause he thought I would be upset in which I was totally calm about it.
Here's one of the signs going into the base

This is another sign going into the base... It reads 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault)
Here's another picture of me and the car.... In which the keys got stuck in the ignition and our stuff was locked in the trunk!!! I'm still surprised the dumb seats didn't pull forward and we could get into the trunk that way. The good thing about this car was that it was good on gas...
It was a 2009 Pontiac
Now these pictures are from inside the base......

These pictures down here are of Clarksville, Tn
We went down town to go and have lunch and just to walk around and check these little shops out.


So yeah this was my quick trip there. I know I didn't write too much about all the little details but thats for me to remember.....










4 comments:

  1. haha..dont worry. once ya'll get married MANY pictures will be taken. :) he can't delete those either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!!! I like the way you think Marci ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm sure you will remeber that trip forever! LOL. I recognized the base look. They all look similiar. Too bad you weren't able to take a momento of him -- home with you. What a bad sport! Shame on him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the only pictures that help me remember that I wasn't dreaming when I went to go visit him. I miss him a ton!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails