Friday, September 18, 2009

"Latin Festival 2009"

So after a few hard weeks, we decided to relax and go out and do something. So Christina and I went to the Latin Festival. At the Latin Festival they had stands of food from different latin American countries. They also perform different dances from those countries and also have music or a bands playing in between those dances. It was fun to run into old friends and people from my mission. 
So here am I by the stage where they perform
Christina and I 
Gustavo, Russ and I
we use to be in the same ward a year ago
Russ, Sandra, Me, and Gustavo
Sister Swallow one of the sisters from my mission
Sister Smails (I think I may have spelled her name wrong)
but she's another sister from my mission
Sister Olsen one of my last companions on my mission
Here's a great example of some of the food that was there. Mangos on a stick with chile y limon. Yummy!!! They also had taquitos and esquites and elotes with  chile and  queso!!! 

3 comments:

  1. darn...so sad i missed it this year. we need to make sure to go to the color festival! i still dont think im brave enough to try that corn ish. it stinks. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!!! Its okay! I'm totally down for the festival of colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was there to enjoy all the good eats! Yum-o! :D Look at you....you are definitely a Latin Hottie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails