Saturday, July 9, 2011

"Visiting the King of Rock and Roll"

So I just love the fact that we spontaneously decide to travel to Memphis to go and visit friends along with visiting the King of Rock and Roll... Yes, Elvis... Garett and I love to travel and see new things and this was a great trip. Garett doesn't really like to take pictures but these are great memories I wanted to keep... Thanks baby for letting me take pictures...

Garett and I near by Elvis' Jet
One of Elvis's cool rides.....
Graceland sign welcoming us
billboard near the museum
Us in front of the Gate of Elvis's House
I know I don't tell too much of the history or of the neat things I saw but you just have to go and visit for yourself... The area around is pretty run down but at one time this was a pretty popp'n place.. Hope you all enjoyed the pics

1 comment:

  1. There is so much history on that side of the states. So cool huh?!? Too bad we made it there at night :( but we still saw that gate ;) lol. Hope to return someday! Love the pictures!! Miss you sis!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails