Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Girls Movie Night Out"

Marci one of my best roommates and friend was down from Monticello and so we decided to meet up to watch a movie. We were debating which movie to watch but we agreed to "My sister's Keeper" Which was a very sad but good movie. Before we watched the movie we were walking around the mall and I ran into this little ice cream truck. If you know me, then you know I could be silly and do some random silly things. So I squeezed myself in there to take a picture." Ha, I was able to fit in there!"


A couple of minutes before the movie started  we took pictures....  The first pictures was of Marci & I . The next pic was of Joanne and I and then after that was a picture of Marci and her sister. At first we were joking how we were gonna need a lot of tissue paper for the tears. But then during the movie we realized we needed the whole box of tissues. Especially me, I couldn't stop tearing up through out the whole movie.  We were gonna take an after picture but we thought it was best to skip that pic. If you're gonna watch "My sister's Keeper" remember to not to forget a box of tissues, because believe me you're gonna need it. I was gonna talk more about the movie but I decided not to ruin the movie for you. All I thought about during the movie was about my sister Diana. Then I just got into each person's perspective and felt what I thought it would feel like to be each person. Any-who, those who know me know that I'm a crier and that I'll cry at movies and even cartoons.... yeah I'm a total softy!








1 comment:

  1. Now I have to watch this movie!! Thanks sis for thinking of me. I love you lots! :) You are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails